With Medicaid Crisis Planning, TIME IS CRITICAL!!! The quicker you act, the more money you can save. This means that you should take actions as soon as possible.
Medicaid Crisis Planning is for you you answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you have an immediate need for Medicaid eligibility?
- Do you have assets that make you ineligible for Medicaid services?
- Are you unable to live on your own without assistance?
- Are you currently receiving temporary medical services, that will eventually run out?
- Will you have to liquidate assets to pay for medical services?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you may likely need medicaid planning services.
Medicaid Crisis Planning occurs PRIOR to filing a Medicaid application.
During this process, you will work with a cross-functional team of experts to:
- identify any issues that may affect your eligibility
- develop a plan that is specific to your needs, wants and goals
- get your Medicaid application approved by the state
- initial and continued implementation of the plan
Give us a call today and we will put our industry experts to work NOW to help save your assets.