ATTORNEY & OWNER
Muriel Tinkler, Esq. helps clients deal with some of life's most stressful situations related to aging, caring for yourself and ensuring the care of your family after you are gone.
Muriel Tinkler has worked with children and families with special needs for many years. She has been a registered foster/resource parent with the State of Maryland since 2011, and has worked with community and non-legal organizations to help support and expand services to these communities.
Muriel Tinkler has a passion for helping people with disabled dependents. Because of this she focuses on areas that affect people with disabilities in her practice to help ensure that your children are taken care of the way you would hope for in your absence.
Muriel Tinkler is experienced in helping clients with issues related to disability rights, special education and estates & trusts. All of these experiences have helped her focus her practice on Elder law matters, including Long Term Care & Special Needs Planning.
Muriel will help you create your personalized plan to protect the people and things that you worked your entire life for, ensuring that your traditions and legacy live on long after you are gone.
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Strategic Business Advice
- Law & Education Advocacy
- Negotiation & mediation
- Law Practice Management
- Legal Research
- J.D., University of Maryland
- MBA, University of Denver
- NAELA, Journal Board Member
- Maryland PBRC Fellow
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Counsel of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA)
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service Community Advocacy Network (MVLS CAN)
- Maryland Society of Education Lawyers (MDSEL)
- Legal Aid Maryland